Technical Data: Molecular Weight - 349.44; Molecular formula - C21H23N3O2; CAS No - 404950-80-7
- Table 3: Select epigenetic inhibitors in various stages of development from Mack, G. S. (2010). "To selectivity and beyond". Nature Biotechnology 28 (12): 1259–1266.doi:10.1038/nbt.1724. PMID 21139608.
- ClinicalTrials.gov NCT00425555 Study of Oral LBH589 in Adult Patients With Refractory Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
- ClinicalTrials.gov: LBH-589
- Prince, HM; M Bishton (2009). "Panobinostat (LBH589): a novel pan-deacetylase inhibitor with activity in T cell lymphoma". Hematology Meeting Reports (Parkville, Australia: Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre and University of Melbourne) 3 (1): 33–38.
- Simons, J (27 April 2013). "Scientists on brink of HIV cure". The Telegraph.
- ClinicalTrials.gov NCT01680094 Safety and Effect of The HDAC Inhibitor Panobinostat on HIV-1 Expression in Patients on Suppressive HAART (CLEAR)
- Mayo Clinic Researchers Formulate Treatment Combination Lethal To Pancreatic Cancer Cells
- Garbes, L; Riessland, M; Hölker, I; Heller, R; Hauke, J; Tränkle, Ch; Coras, R; Blümcke, I; Hahnen, E; Wirth, B (2009). "LBH589 induces up to 10-fold SMN protein levels by several independent mechanisms and is effective even in cells from SMA patients non-responsive to valproate". Human Molecular Genetics 18 (19): 3645–3658. doi:10.1093/hmg/ddp313.PMID 19584083.
- Tate, CR; Rhodes, LV; Segar, HC; Driver, JL; Pounder, FN; Burow, ME; and Collins-Burow, BM (2012). "Targeting triple-negative breast cancer cells with the histone deacetylase inhibitor panobinostat". Breast Cancer Research 14 (3).
- TA Rasmussen, et al. Comparison of HDAC inhibitors in clinical development: Effect on HIV production in latently infected cells and T-cell activation. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics 9:5, 1-9, May 2013.